COVID SAFETY POLICY
In accordance with City of Philadelphia guidelines, masking is recommended. For theater-style programs such as lectures, performances, film, etc, masks are required.
WE ARE OPEN
- The Museum is open Friday-Sunday from 10 am – 5 pm and select holidays. The Museum Store is open 7 days a week, 10 am – 5 pm.
- You can reserve general admission tickets here and Member tickets here.
- We will keep you posted on this page (we update it regularly), through our e-newsletter (sign up here), and via social media.
- Click here for more information about visiting the Museum.
WAYS TO ENGAGE
How else can you continue to engage with us and lend your support? We’re glad you asked!
- Shop in our Store online 24/7.
- Tune in for or attend one of our upcoming events.
- Check out one of our excellent past public programs online
- Bring The Weitzman to your classroom or group whether near or far. Peruse our core educational offerings.
- Hold your special event in our incredible space. Contact the amazing Neuman’s Kitchen catering team at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your site visit and book your event today! All events are held in accordance with City, State, and CDC ordinances and guidelines.
- Make a donation in any amount to help us continue our important work.
- Follow the Museum on social media and sign up for our email list to stay updated on all of our events and activities. Click the icons below.
Please continue to stay healthy and safe, and thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm!
Weitzman Museum Staff and Leadership
[Updated: January 3, 2023]